2011年9月1日星期四

I grew up year by year with Tera gold

I grew up year by year, school campus, is no longer getting the children had unfettered. My shoulders and gradually implement a mission. I have already begun to understand Tera gold the hardships their parents, that must go home from the campus of the University which can make everyone raised his eyebrows and exhaled. School campus, I spent six years of the most difficult-working. Now do not feel like it though, but out of this fantasy wall, thinking that any one of the outside world is much better than this. School can always hear or see the school is not wonderful. It represents my progress and purity, but I also felt faint also represent weak. That day I was a child in town to see a yellow pull the video. I have since seen the light body of a woman being a mockery of painting and blush, it looks like the pretend indifference to go up front. "Yesterday, if you tell the teacher ..." I am too close relationship with the teacher because the students who have been isolated so today I deliberately betrayed, hear these words it makes me sad and angry.

"I do not do that thing man." I said bravely.

See a video that I wits. Class the next day to see the girls on the lower face along the red eye fever gone quickly. Gechuang look downstairs, normally used to seeing the campus has changed shape, it seems that what the retribution will come in my head. Lectures a week I have no heed, inexplicable nervous.

Gradually I began to adapt and accept these things, but the bad thing is that I do not think high school years I have fallen in love, every touch of the girls told me I have a feeling of inferiority, so I think talking with them is They kind of blasphemy. Now these old school seldom met, and occasionally met, never talked about this mentality. They just said I was the one within which hard people. Coupled with the way each is different in the future, there are many new pressures and frustration, even if when you meet very few. Campus constraints I grow up, I want to go out, now I am at a loss because of lost it. This is a kind of growth, but also what kind of training it? I know I must start, because where I live is no longer on campus, although so far I still have cheapest wow gold five years left me cringe primary and humility.

没有评论:

发表评论